Pendleton® Smith Rock Blanket
This wool blanket design echoes the towering rock face, geometric peaks, deep water canyons and hiking trails of Smith Rock State Park in Central Oregon—considered by many to be the birthplace of American sport climbing. Crafted to last a lifetime, this blanket is made just 200 miles away from Smith Rock, in the Pendleton, Oregon, mill. Reverses for two different looks.
- Twin is 64" x 80"; Queen is 90" x 90"; King is 90" x 108"
- Twin is napped; fabric is combed for a softer, thicker feel, with felt binding
- Queen and King are unnapped; fabric is uncombed for sharper pattern definition, with Ultrasuede® binding
- 82% pure virgin wool/18% cotton
- Fabric woven in American mills
- Dry clean
- Made in USA