Century Harding Reversible Long Coat
Reversible Long Coat, Harding, Century Harding
Designed exclusively by Kraff's this reversible, long coat is a Native American inspired design. Made by Kraff's using a Pendleton® blanket. This coat can be reversed to either side for a completely different look. A unique piece of Native American apparel, that will last for many years to come. Made with virgin wool for maximum warmth. Fabric made by Pendleton Woolen Mills®. Designed, constructed, and sewn by Kraff’s Clothing. Made in the USA.
- Attached hood
- Made with genuine wool fabric by Pendleton®
- Front pockets on original side and reverse.
- Button down front
- Straight bottom hem with even front & back lengths
- Antique style metal buttons
- Fit: Generous cut relaxed silhouette
- 82%pure virgin wool/18% cotton
- Measurement from center back to hem: 53"
- Dry Clean Only
- Color shown: Harding
Attn: If your size is not in stock please give us a call and ask if we have material to make one for you.
Please note: All returns (except those due to product defects) will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, that will be deducted from any refund due and return shipping will be paid by the customer. Original shipping costs will also be deducted from any refund due. Contact the store directly if you need assistance selecting the appropriate size.