Reversible Long Coat, Chief Joseph, Ivory
Designed exclusively by Kraff's this reversible, long coat is a Native American inspired design. Made from a special kind of weave known as jacquard, a weaving process in which the design is incorporated into the weave instead of being printed or dyed, giving the fabric two distinct patterns on each side. This coat can be reversed to either side for a completely different look.A unique piece of Native American apparel, that will last for many years to come. Made with virgin wool for maximum warmth. Fabric made by Pendleton Woolen Mills®. Designed, constructed, and sewn by Kraff’s Clothing. Made in the USA.
- Attached hood
- Made with genuine wool fabric by Pendleton®
- Front pockets on original side and reverse.
- Button down front
- Straight bottom hem with even front & back lengths
- Antique style metal buttons
- Fit: Generous cut relaxed silhouette
- 82%pure virgin wool/18% cotton
- Measurement from center back to hem: 53"
- Dry Clean Only
- Color shown: Ivory