Reversible Long Coat, Chief Joseph, Charcoal
Designed exclusively by Kraff's this reversible, long coat is a Native American inspired design. Made by Kraff's using a Pendleton® blanket. This coat can be reversed to either side for a completely different look. A unique piece of Native American apparel, that will last for many years to come. Made with virgin wool for maximum warmth. Fabric made by Pendleton®. Designed, constructed, and sewn by Kraff’s Clothing. Made in the USA.
- Attached hood
- Made with genuine wool fabric by Pendleton®
- Front pockets on original side and reverse.
- Button down front
- Straight bottom hem with even front & back lengths
- Antique style metal buttons
- Fit: Generous cut relaxed silhouette
- 82%pure virgin wool/18% cotton
- Measurement from center back to hem: 53"
- Dry Clean Only
- Color shown: Charcoal